Here at Marcus Thomas, we welcome your canine friends in the office as a reminder that having a smart, happy, yet fiercely protective companion might be exactly what our clients want from us.
Employees and guests are invited to bring along their furry friend; however, to ensure we maintain a happy and healthy workplace, the following must be considered and understood upon bringing a dog to the office.
- Teach your dog some of the basic obedience commands.
- Be sure your dog can control his/her barking upon your command.
- Make sure your dog is socialized to people and other dogs before he/she goes to work.
- Keep your dog clean, well groomed and in good health.
- Bring some toys to keep your dog from getting bored.